Lease of studios and workplaces to residents
Various studios and co-working HUBS with a total area of almost 700 sq. m. intended for creative companies, independent creators and start-ups – it is the most creative location for work, studies and cooperation in Klaipeda!
Residents are offered two options – freelance creators can lease a workplace in the creative industries HUB, while creative start-up teams and companies can lease an entire studio (smallest studio is 44 sq. m.).
- The incubation service price includes all operational and service charges.
- High-speed fibre-optic internet with unlimited data transfer possibilities (included in the lease price).
- Free use of general incubator spaces for brief resident meetings.
- Culture Factory community's cultural and entrepreneurial events are always nearby, - they are mostly free of charge for residents.
HOW TO BECOME A RESIDENT?
- FIRST STEP - you must fill out a short contact form and wait for our response which is submitted within a day.
- SECOND STEP – meet with the KUFA Administration and survey the spaces that might suit your needs.
- THIRD STEP - fill out an application for residing in the incubator. Based on the approved selection criteria, the application of a potential resident will be evaluated and approved within a week after it is filled out. If the evaluation is positive, a services agreement is signed. Applicants will be informed about the approval (or rejection) of their application via e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone: +3706 1555 452 or +370 46 311 010, or e-mail: email@example.com